Countdown to Addis
Hi everyone! I will be leaving for Addis Ababa at the end of May and I will start posting to this blog when I get there. I will use the blog to keep friends, family and anyone else who stumbles across it, up to speed with my life for the next six months in Africa. It will no doubt be a unique experience and I will try and share my discovery of it with you as best I can.
4 Comments:
Good Luck Dave, and thanks for representing Canada on something so important.
Well done old sock!
Good luck. Sounds exciting and somehow, also dangerous. I heard you've lost a substantial amount of weight to prepare for this posting.( so says Roman) Will you send us some pictures as well? I'd like to post a few in the Sheldrake.
Ubique
the old bean
Good luck and God speed Dave. Enjoy your time away and keep your head down when needed. Look fwd to seeing you back in Kingston. My cigar supply should be in great stead until then.
Cheers
Marv
Hey buddy. What is your initial impression of the region and the people.
Scott
Post a Comment
<< Home